31 October 2007

Wordless Wednesday: side ponytails



from left to right: On the Heber Creeper; 3rd Grade school pic; Ski Lessons at Park West; 1st Grade school pic; Just being a goof; David's Baby Blessing in Colorado; At our condo while house is being built(in the background); Sibling shot on the rocks; Brit and I in our house in Arvada, Co.

14 comments:

Jack Attack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jack Attack said...

with that side pony you could be Napoleon Dynamite's girlfriend and Eric could be Napoleon.

wordless wednesday...no words, right:). kidding.

jonna said...

yeah i know...that is just a caption, doesn't count.

Lindsey said...

LOL!!! I remember those! You were such a cute kid side ponytail and all.

Tueller Family said...

Oh, I so sported the side pony! Yes, I am guilty of posting during school. This is so addictive! Plus it's Halloween, I might just die if this day doesn't end!

Montgomery Family said...

Oops, sorry, that last post was from me. I was signed in as my sister because I was helping her with her blog and accidentally forgot to sigh out. Sorry!

jonna said...

karen...i forgot it is halloween. That day is horrible at school. It is a waste of a day...so go ahead and post on! Your deserve it.

JessieC said...

Wow, you sure got a lot of good pictures in for one Wednesday!! I love the school picture, I forgot they use to do that mirror image thing. Oh the good old days.

Anonymous said...

your playlist on the UR corner--- i played Nickel Creek--- sounds like DAVE! ( miss the boy) Just have to teach him how to play the mandolin....

jonna said...

mom-i got the cd from dave...it was one of his. SOunds like some of the stuff he would sing. miss that boy too.

Lacey said...

I only have a couple of picture with the side pony. But you definitely wore that trend out!!!

The Birds said...

I was a side pony fan! My mom put so much gel in our hair so that we did not get looking messy that when you took the elastic out the pony stayed in place! SOOO funny!

The Peterson's said...

Wow! you really had a side pony. I never gave in to that hair style. But hey look at the memories you have!

Anonymous said...

Jon- i need a copy or original of that ski shot of you in the sunglasses....That's a keeper. am doing a ski photo wall..past and present. ANy others?.