16 October 2007

Taylor's Quilt


Here is a quilt my mom made for Taylor. It matches the fabric that I made her crib bedding out of. Thanks mom for putting that together...quilting is not one of my hobbies. I could never have done that...I can barely sew. It goes great with the bedding and we will use it often.

6 comments:

The Birds said...

That is a beautiful quilt! Tell your mom, "nice job!"

Jack Attack said...

she made Taylor a quilt, but hasn't made a quilt for our wedding 7 years ago...I see who her favorite is :)

Anonymous said...

WAIT A MINUTE---- what about the quilted throw i made you ( hand quilted- i might add) in your living room??? With the trees and plaid squares??? ( it might have been late but you got it:-)

jonna said...

I agree brit-that is what I got from mom for our wedding too. geez!

Jack Attack said...

okay, that counts. :) i didn't associate it with our wedding b/c it was late...kidding. we love it and the re-stitching you did while you were here last shows the wear and tear that quilt takes. it is jack's favorite to hide under.

Anonymous said...

hey quality takes time....