So my sister does a posting every Friday called, "Flashback Friday." Each week she puts up a picture from her past. It is fun to reminisce and get a good laugh. So I thought I would put up a posting each Friday called "Favorites Friday". I will post a favorite things of Eric and I, and eventually Taylor. So fun...I know. Enjoy!
19 October 2007
Favorites Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
fun. you know what else i tho't was a fun idea: Wordless Wednesday. Just post a picture, no words (past of present). you should try it.
Cute idea. It's fun to learn things about you and your little family.
I like the Wordless Wednesday..I have found fun pics of eric and I from childhood and that would be fun to put those up...we will see.
Red Bull . . . really?
Great Idea! Do I have to tell you the RED BULL and Diet Coke will kill you. At least you'll die happy!!!
Jonna, All I drink is water. I don't think I have had any soda for at least 8 years. I don't even drink Juice. I just like room- temp. water, no ice, or flavor, and I love it right out of the tap. I bet I drink at least 2 gallons per day. I think it is the cure to everything. Whenever Katie has a headache or pain in her body, I just tell her to drink more water.. She thought I was crazy at first but now I think she is coming around. BIG FAN OF WATER... Drink up!
Spence.
Post a Comment