Just The Girls...
This week my friend Lacey and her daughter Madison, came to visit Taylor and I in Park City, then we went our to lunch the next day and Zinn Bistro. I mentioned it before in my blog. It is a quaint little bistro with really good food. It was fun to get caught up with Lacey. I am just sorry Taylor isn't old enough to play with Maddy. Thanks for getting together with me. I love visitors and hanging out with friends.

8 comments:
So stinking cute!!!
oh punkin!
Taylor looked darling and I love the pictures of when Lacey came up. You look SOOOO good!!!
Still haven't found a sub for the 2nd...but still looking. ugh. I hate the sub shortage. I know! Maybe Mekesha will do it! I'll call her right now.
One more thing...do you want the golf pass I have?? I'm not sure if it's for one or two but I am assuming 2.
Wow! I haven't seen you since you had your baby and you look AWESOME. I love the costume too. Babies are cute dressed up in anything.
Cute pumpkin! Cute pics of you and lacy! Halloween is so much fun, I love it!
You do look super and Taylor is really growing. It was fun to see a few fall leaves still on the trees. It is spring here and all the trees and flowers are in bloom. We miss you guys and love your blog
Love the little pumpkin hat and outfit!!! It was great to get together. Now we just need to get together with our husbands. Got plans tonight??
The little pumpkin outfit is cute. I think it is a perfect costume. Lokks like you and Lacy had fun!
Post a Comment