These last two weeks with Taylor have been amazing. Eric had 2 weeks off of work and all we did was lounge around and get to know our little girl. Grandma Kris and Grandpa Jim stopped by all the time with food, and just to visit their 1st granddaughter. We enjoyed the company and of course the food. Thanks Grandpa and Grandma! Eric liked having the time off and it was really helpful to have him around while I try to heal. He had to start studying for his test again, so he had to spend some time to himself.
We also had the privilege to have my sister Brit, Aaron and Jack come to visit. Brit too, was a big help. She came over one night and cooked a great meal for the whole fam. She came baring gifts and it was fun to have her meet Taylor. Jack seemed impressed with her for only a few minutes and then didn't seem to care. Good sign for a future sibling. He just wandered around the house keeping himself busy. Thanks B-for all the nice things you did while you were here. Taylor just loved you...I know it!
Aunt Brit-taught us a new hold with taylor...as shown in the picture! Taylor loves it!
Jack found some great toys to play with!
Uncle Aaron and the kids...what he will look like when #2 comes along!
Now Eric has gone back to work today and Taylor and I are on our own during the days. We have already had our morning feed, playtime, and an afternoon nap! I am working on getting a schedule down and getting Taylor in the habit of a routine. She is doing great so far and sleeps like a champ! I love to watch her sleep and listen to all the grunting she makes! Too cute!Jack found some great toys to play with!
We sure do miss Dad and can't wait for him to get home! Now all I have to do is figure out what is for dinner? I haven't cooked in 2 weeks...I am a little out of practice!

7 comments:
Such a cute family. You can definitely tell you, your sister, and you mom are related. You are so lucky that your parents are so close.
she is so cute. just hope Jack is as mellow when a second comes our way. can't wait to see you all again!
We want to come home!!!! Am a little jealous of G MA Chris, make sure Taylor sees pictures of, as Camryn says, "far far away G Ma Connie" We so happy and proud of you guys and can't wait to get home and kiss and hug her, but by then she will be all over the place, but lots of fun. Love you G Ma and G Pa
Cook Dinner? You have atleast a few more weeks off, so glad she is sleeping so well, I can't wait to come and see her, maybe next week?
All the help you can get the better!! But it is always nice to get back to a normal routine with just your family too! Take care!!
Lance was (and still is) a little grunter. At first it kinda freaked me out cause I wasn't sure if he could breath, but I guess some babies just grunt - and the glasses pic - classic, I just took a pic of Lance in my sunglasses last week at the zoo - it was pretty funny!
AHH, the first day is the hardest. Way to get through it. Jonna, that little Taylor looks just like you! It's crazy.
Post a Comment