Yesterday was Eric's 28th birthday! He is getting so old. :) For the first time in years he had the day off so I thought I would make a day out of it. I had a bunch of ideas planned a long time ago so it was easy to pull together.
Here is what Kennecott is all about...pictures don't describe how massive it is.
The trucks are for you, Jack!
Family Photo on the overlook.
In front of the huge tire! Each tire costs $25,000!(There are 6 tires on a truck!)
Taylor slept the whole time...what a good baby!
Me in front of the hole!
2nd...We came home to relax and give Taylor a break and a good nap at home.
Last...my mom came over to watch Taylor while we went down to SLC for dinner. We went to Tepenaki. We had a good time, but of course we were glad to come home to Taylor. Thanks again mom for your time! We know Taylor loved spending time with you!:)
The big surprise for Eric's birthday was my gift to him...in December we are going to visit his sister, Lori in Colorado, but we are also going to a Denver, Broncos game! Eric loves football and has always wanted to go to an NFL game...so I made it happen this year. It is going to be a lot of fun and we can't wait for Aunt Lori and Kay to meet Taylor!
Last...my mom came over to watch Taylor while we went down to SLC for dinner. We went to Tepenaki. We had a good time, but of course we were glad to come home to Taylor. Thanks again mom for your time! We know Taylor loved spending time with you!:)
The big surprise for Eric's birthday was my gift to him...in December we are going to visit his sister, Lori in Colorado, but we are also going to a Denver, Broncos game! Eric loves football and has always wanted to go to an NFL game...so I made it happen this year. It is going to be a lot of fun and we can't wait for Aunt Lori and Kay to meet Taylor!

8 comments:
Hey, I take offense, I'm 28 and it's a great age:) Sounds like you had a great day! It's nice to just have a fun day together, and birthdays are a great reason!
Happy B-to-the-irthday! glad you had a nice day. Jack is jealous you got to see the big trucks.
P.S. congrats on passing he last test
Looks like a fun day. I've never been there before, but you make me want to now. Happy Birthday Eric! Your catching up with Nate! Ha ha
What a fun day! Great idea to get Eric tickets to an NFL game...I should look into that. How did you get them anyway?
Okay, so did you get my note about how I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my blog??!!! So cute. THANK YOU!!! I am going to download that software tonight so I will probably have some questions. My computer is soo slow, so trying to figure things out can be a frustrating process.
So Sheri hasn't been here and everytime I go to call her I get interrupted or she isn't there. I'm going to try again. I might have trouble getting the 2nd off because 1st grade has a training that day and since they are half our faculty I am not sure what I can find.
The award was just for alpine foundation??? I'm not really sure I understand what it was for but hey I won a free round of golf...wait a second...I don't golf. Do you and Eric want it?????? It's for cascade but it has to be used before dec. 31. I can watch Taylor for you while you go!!! Let me know.
Looks like you guys had a great day. Grant and I really need to go to the Bingham Copper Mine. Grant's family has a little history there. His grandfather was killed there in a mining accident when Grant's mother was really little. Have fun at the football game that's such a great idea!!!!
Me again! Quick question. What program do you use to make the darling heading for you blog? I am dying to make something cuter for mine. Yours always looks cute.
Happy Birthday my man. Sounds like Jonna took great care of you this year. I hope it is the best year of your life.
Spence
Happy Birthday Eric, It looks like you guys had a fun day!
Post a Comment