26 October 2007

Calling all teacher friends!

TEACHERS: I found these cute HALLOWEEN bags online
the other day and
I had a flashback to
my teaching days.
I thought this would be a cute,
easy HALLOWEEN craft.
You could even have a
TRICK
-OR-TREAT party and
go around to the classes
in your grade and
give out CANDY!
I know I am not there and
this may be way to complicated,
but you could by the big bags
of CANDY at Costco and
give them out...how fun!
Of course you don't have
to be a teacher to take
this idea...good craft time
for you and your LITTLE ONES!
I thought they looked like fun!

6 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

I love that idea. So cute! My 5th graders are really creative this year I bet they could make up their own fun decorations. Thanks for the idea!

Lacey said...

Cute I idea! Miss the good ole' teaching days!

The Birds said...

So cute! I would have been all over the trick-or-treating thing! SO cute! When Kenedy's older and can pary attention for longer than two seconds I will have to make these with her! Thanks for the cute idea!

Jack Attack said...

please post some pics of Taylor...Jack is dying to see his favorite cousin.

Lindsey said...

So cute! I am like you, I just can't seem to completely cure myself of the teaching bug.

Montgomery Family said...

WAY too cute for me. I could never teach the little ones like you. Hopefully I'll be better with my own kids!

I completely understand how you feel about getting a dog now. The lack of bladder control would be it for me too!

PS That pic on Taylor in the hippo shirt to too cute. Is that a Gymboree purchase? I love gymboree. My sister worked there a few years ago!