12 October 2007
What a cutie!
Just wanted to throw up another picture of Taylor Rae! Not many of Taylor's clothes fit, so I went for the accessories! Aunt Brit gave us this cute little hat and it actually fits! Isn't she precious! We can't get enough of her! I went shopping today, without her, while G.Ma Kris babysat, and it was weird not having her with me. I have to admit, it was a nice little 2 hour break for myself, and I found some new pants! Always a happy moment! But I was excited to come home and see her. Thanks G.Ma for coming over, you know you are always welcome! And G.Pa Jim!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
i love the hat! can Jack borrow it?
Holly Molly! She is so cute! I have not looked at your blog for about two weeks so this was so much fun to see pics of you all. Way to go Eric! I just can't stop smiling, because the pics of Taylor are so perfect.
Talk to you soon,
Spence
Cute hat! I think I need another baby! I just want to cuddle yours!
The first time I left Grace with Grant was a little weird for me too. You feel like you are forgetting something. Keep the cute pictures coming.
I'm glad I found your blog. Your baby is so darling!!!
Man, I should have let you borrow Maddy's 7lb outfits that she wore for the first few weeks. They are perfect and you don't feel like your drowning them. Cute hat!
Post a Comment