28 October 2007

Just Taylor!

...this is why we love our little girl...

poop face
b/c she makes funny faces that make us laugh

just finished eating
b/c she knows how to strike a pose


b/c she is so fun to play with when she's getting ready for a bath

b/c she is even cute when she cries

b/c she is so precious when she sleeps

sleeping on mom
b/c she loves to hang out with us

b/c when she burps she is so fun to watch

b/c she likes to nuzzle her head into our bodies

b/c she looks so sweet

b/c she has the best smile

b/c she is just so stinkin' cute!

17 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

I agree, she is very stink'n cute!!! Thanks for posting the pictures, it makes blogging so much fun.

Jack Attack said...

she has changed so much. i want to hold her! Jack is ready to teach her all about baseball

Jack Attack said...

just taylor...oh i get it...like just jack (but not so much). Love it when Jack says it on Will and Grace.

Jessie said...

I love these pictures! She is already growing up. I love all of her cute outfits. Aren't girls the best?!

Anonymous said...

I miss her! Newborns are just so fun to cuddle with. Love reading your blog because you make it fun!

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures! I love this post! I love the picture where she is sitting on your lap by the computer! I also love the one in the blue shirt where she is sleeping! I need to hold that baby again! I must say I am finally getting baby hungry again! Kenedy has grown so fast, she is not a baby anymore, she is a little kid, sad! Snuggle that baby for me!

Jenni Peay said...

She is so stinking cute, I have to meet her!! How are you doing? She already changing lets get together soon

jonna said...

brit-I didn't mean to make it like "just jack!" but funny...i guess it works!

Montgomery Family said...

Seriously, she is so adorable! Seeing her pics makes me want a girl! So cute!!

The Peterson's said...

That would make anyone fall in love with her. She is really cute. I look forward to see you and Taylor again soon hopefully!!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Adorable pictures of Taylor!!!

The Hunzikers said...

Soooo cute! I can't wait to see her again on Friday. I am still coming to the school in the morning and leaving when I take my kids to lunch. We go at 11:15ish so that should work. Are you still coming to the school? I'm so excited to see you and Taylor again!

Lindsey said...

Can that kid get any cuter?!

The Hunzikers said...

UGH!! Okay, so I just send you that little note and Mekesha comes in after school to tell me she is going out of town tomorrow so she can't sub half day Friday. Back to the drawing board....sorry...you remember how it is! I'll let you know!

JessieC said...

She is adorable and I can tell you aren't partial:) Hey if parents can't be your biggest fan who is going to--right!

Laura T said...

Those faces are too adorable- isn't it amazing how much personality babies have, even when they're so young? Keep the pictures coming!

Anonymous said...

I love looking at these pics of her. She is so much fun and so cute. She has so many great expressions.
Spence.