my sister gave me the idea to do "Wordless Wednesday" I will post a picture from either mine or Eric's past, just for fun... so enjoy and don't laugh too much!
Love it!! I was child #4 out of 5 so there are NO pictures of my childhood. You are lucky that your parents actually took pictures of you. However, it might be a good thing that there aren't any pics out there. I, like Natalie, was an awkward looking child!!
Laura Tanner helped me with my backgound today! I'm excited it's finally somewhat cute.
Oh my gosh, I hate you! I just saw the pics of you and Taylor on Lacey's blog. You are so skinny and you just had that baby 1 month ago? If those are your Rocks in that pic, you are truly a rock star!! You look great! I've already forgotten what my old body looks like!!!
Jonna, Ditto on the looking good comments! Things are going well with us, just busy! Papers are almost finished! I just finised the letter tonight now I just have to make it cute. The scrapbook page is next on the list. I am doing it digitally so that will not take long, but Mike threw our scanner away and not all my photos are digital. So I need to get a new scanner so I can get some of my pics scanned and put on the scrapbook page. After the Letter and scrapbook page I have one more interview and a few documents I need to order and collect and then we are good to go! One day I will get done! It is a little harder this time around because I am raising a child and I don't have very much time to get things done. I guess I could be doing that instead of this! ha ha ha! Let's get together soon!
Cute idea and pictures. I don't think I would have the guts to put old pictures of me on the blog. It's better if people don't really know what a little bookworm, nerd I looked like!!! hehehehe1
6 comments:
SO CUTE!!!! That's a fun idea. I would have to scan some pictures but I could give you a really big laugh. I was a very awkward-looking child.
i want some present pictures, too...esp. taylor
p.s. is that jack or what? and that was my chunky phase...thanks for publishing
Love it!! I was child #4 out of 5 so there are NO pictures of my childhood. You are lucky that your parents actually took pictures of you. However, it might be a good thing that there aren't any pics out there. I, like Natalie, was an awkward looking child!!
Laura Tanner helped me with my backgound today! I'm excited it's finally somewhat cute.
Oh my gosh, I hate you! I just saw the pics of you and Taylor on Lacey's blog. You are so skinny and you just had that baby 1 month ago? If those are your Rocks in that pic, you are truly a rock star!! You look great! I've already forgotten what my old body looks like!!!
Jonna,
Ditto on the looking good comments! Things are going well with us, just busy! Papers are almost finished! I just finised the letter tonight now I just have to make it cute. The scrapbook page is next on the list. I am doing it digitally so that will not take long, but Mike threw our scanner away and not all my photos are digital. So I need to get a new scanner so I can get some of my pics scanned and put on the scrapbook page. After the Letter and scrapbook page I have one more interview and a few documents I need to order and collect and then we are good to go! One day I will get done! It is a little harder this time around because I am raising a child and I don't have very much time to get things done. I guess I could be doing that instead of this! ha ha ha! Let's get together soon!
Cute idea and pictures. I don't think I would have the guts to put old pictures of me on the blog. It's better if people don't really know what a little bookworm, nerd I looked like!!! hehehehe1
Post a Comment