03 October 2007

Play Time Photo Shoot

What a cute baby!

Once again, I was messing around with Taylor and I got some great pictures. I had fun just watching her make faces and see her so wide eyed. Enjoy!

Update: Mom is doing well. Still dealing with pain and trying to take it easy. Eric is back to studying for his test that he will take in 2 weeks. It will be nice when that is finally over, again! Taylor is precious! She is still a good baby, getting up once at night and early morning. She loves to look out the windows and she makes us smile everyday. We already see so much change in her and can't wait to see what she will do next.



Daddy Daughter Time

9 comments:

Spencer said...

Cute pics guys! Nice that she is such a good baby - her and Lance will make a great pair - both amazing babies! I loved seeing the pics with her big eyes - she is darling. kt

Jack Attack said...

she is even cuter in person

Jessie said...

Okay, that top picture looks just like you, Jonna! Did you even imagine how much joy your little daughter would bring? My little daughter is on her 10th time-out for the evening (you can look forward to that). Jonas, of course, is a perfect little snuggle-bug. Keep up the good work with this blog! Jess

Anonymous said...

So fun to see clear over here in South Africa, what a beautiful girl, give her a kiss from grandma connie and grandpa phil

The Peterson's said...

She's cute! I can't wait to come up and see her in person. I am putting together a carpool of Pony people and we are planning a trip I don't know when yet but I will call you. Loved the slides!!

Jenni Peay said...

So Cute, she has the biggest beautiful eyes, Jada is dying to come meet her new best friend..So Happy you are doing so well, we will get together soon...

Nicole and Gene Cope said...

You daughter is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations to you both.
Jonna you so inspired me to start a blog after seeing this. Thank you!!!
http://gncope.blogspot.com

Lindsey said...

I can't believe how much she has changed since last Friday. She is darling. Don't you find that she gets cuter everyday?

It was so fun seeing you and Taylor. Thanks for letting us come for a visit. We all had a great time. I am looking forward to seeing you two soon.

The Birds said...

Cute pics! She is gorgeous! I think she looks alot like you! I love the pic with Eric and Taylor, you can tell he is so in love with her!