Today Taylor is 1 month old! Time is going fast! We LOVE our little girl!
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She is so stinking cute! Does she smile a lot? That is such a good pic. Land is just starting to smile a lot and laugh with us. He was a late bloomer with the whole smile thing. But he has come around and it was worth the wait. I bet you two just love having little Taylor. Spence.
It was sooo fun to see Taylor! She really is a doll. You look fantastic as well. You're such a good little mommy. Thanks for helping me with my blog. I already forgot the name of that website for paper. I know it was princess something...
It kills me that it's already been a month and I haven't seen her. I told Nate that I might just have to go without him. We don't have anything going on this next week so what day works best for you?
Ok, Jonna, I did it! I've jumped on the blog bandwagon, but I seriously need your help. I can't even figure out how to post pictures much less have cute wallpaper. If you could give me a little tutorial, I'd love it! Also, why won't the title of my post appear? HELP!!!
Jonna-THANK YOU!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! When I see you next (hopefully the 2nd) I have a few questions about how you did the cute top. You're the greatest!! Thank you!! I'll let you know what I find out about the 2nd tomorrow.
Oh great, now you have a new background and mine is still white. I need to call you so you can walk me through it. Maybe some time after Thursday (at the end of my work week)?? I love looking at little Taylor, she is perfect.
10 comments:
She is so stinking cute! Does she smile a lot? That is such a good pic. Land is just starting to smile a lot and laugh with us. He was a late bloomer with the whole smile thing. But he has come around and it was worth the wait. I bet you two just love having little Taylor.
Spence.
she totally looks like Jonna. I miss her and want to hold her! come visit.
She is beautiful, just like her Mommy. Happy one-month! Jonas will be four months old on the 29th. Wow!
It was sooo fun to see Taylor! She really is a doll. You look fantastic as well. You're such a good little mommy. Thanks for helping me with my blog. I already forgot the name of that website for paper. I know it was princess something...
She is a month old already? Wow!! Congratulations! She is darling and keeps getting cuter everyday.
It kills me that it's already been a month and I haven't seen her. I told Nate that I might just have to go without him. We don't have anything going on this next week so what day works best for you?
Ok, Jonna, I did it! I've jumped on the blog bandwagon, but I seriously need your help. I can't even figure out how to post pictures much less have cute wallpaper. If you could give me a little tutorial, I'd love it! Also, why won't the title of my post appear? HELP!!!
Jonna-THANK YOU!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! When I see you next (hopefully the 2nd) I have a few questions about how you did the cute top. You're the greatest!! Thank you!! I'll let you know what I find out about the 2nd tomorrow.
Oh great, now you have a new background and mine is still white. I need to call you so you can walk me through it. Maybe some time after Thursday (at the end of my work week)?? I love looking at little Taylor, she is perfect.
Has it really been a month? I can't believe how time has flown by! He is still as cute as ever!
Post a Comment