jonnaeric
I like those stores too, when I actually get around to shopping. For myself I would have to add Roberts Crafts and Rod Works.
Nate and Eric are so much alike that it KILL me! That's probably why they get along so well.
Costco . . . did Eric mean to say Sam's Club? He's going to get disowned.
Jess-no, eric and his parents gave up Sam's a long time ago. They go on occasion, but we all came to face the fact the Costco is better!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I like those stores too, when I actually get around to shopping. For myself I would have to add Roberts Crafts and Rod Works.
Nate and Eric are so much alike that it KILL me! That's probably why they get along so well.
Costco . . . did Eric mean to say Sam's Club? He's going to get disowned.
Jess-no, eric and his parents gave up Sam's a long time ago. They go on occasion, but we all came to face the fact the Costco is better!
Post a Comment