
For as long as I can remember, I have been going to Grandma LeNae's for Sunday dinners. It has become a kind of routine and personally I love it. I love getting together with family, and I loved it as a college student. Grams always makes more food then people, and as a starving student you would always get to take home the left overs. I appreciate Grandma LeNae always making Sunday Dinners happen. She will never let you bring anything and she always expects you to eat everything..."Nobody is leaving until it's all gone!" A common phrase you will hear come from Grandma every Sunday. She will never sit down because she is always concerned about making sure everything is done and everyone is taking care of. The food is always good, and the company is always great! You can always expect dinner every other Sunday, or when family comes to town. The house is getting a little small and we always try to squeeze as many people as we can around the table...half the fun. Thanks Grandma for always bringing family together. It is always fun to get together, eat, talk and just hang out!
30 July 2007
Sunday Dinners
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
jealous you live so close and can enjoy grandma lele's culinary skills. she's the best!
Tell Grandma that I'm coming for dinner this sunday!
Post a Comment