19 July 2007

Mr. Blue Eyes & Mr. Blue Eyes #2

Stick that tongue in boy!
"This is my hair!"-one of the many things Jack can do!
I felt like I needed to make the blog a little more personal with some pics (we haven't gone or done anything too exciting lately for me to post), so...I took this of Eric and Jack over the 4th of July and tho't it was cute. My mom has always called Eric, "Mr. Blue Eyes" ever since we dated in high school, and now Jack has blue eyes too, and mom says he is #2. This was a good picture, capturing those "blue eyes!" I'm so cheesy I know. Here's another picture of jack doing his spitting sounds.

6 comments:

Jack Attack said...

what a good looking kid...his parents must be really good looking. great photos!

Anonymous said...

Cute kid! I love blue eyes! Cute new page, these blogs are so addicting!

Anonymous said...

Cute Pictures! If only Eric had his own little "Buddy". He kills me!

The Peterson's said...

CUTE!! I love the blog! I really want mine to turn out as cute. Oh... On the TV thing from my blog, it was a stretch. I watched Gillmore Girls, and Survivor when I was in college 4 years ago. Stargate and MacGyver we have on DVD. So really they are not currently on the T.V. But I do what I can.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Jonna - cute blog! I loved that pic of your baby shower cake made out of diapers - now that was creative! Hope you are feeling better and staying cool up in PC and have a great last 2 months of your pregnancy - who knows if you are anything like me, maybe she'll come next month! Lance can't wait to meet his little friend! Love, Katie

Lindsey said...

Darling blog page. Mine is so boring!!! How did you get your's so cute? I am still so new at this blogging thing. I so need your help!!!