Yup! I am sick! I woke up this morning around 3:30 a.m just feeling sick to my stomach. I didn't think much of it because I have had nausea associated with pregnancy off and on (but never in the middle of the night). So I of course threw up, I feel like it is so natural now...i hate that, and went back to bed. Well, I laid there for about 20 minutes and the feeling came back. I decided to go downstairs and watch some t.v until I fell asleep again. I don't like to be in my bed when I am sick...funny i know. I remember as a kid I would always go into my mom and dads bed. Anyway, so I don't bore, or gross you out, I will make this short. Pretty much I have been throwing up every 1/2 hour and I AM STILL GOING!!! It is now 11:45. 8 hours of this! My tummy hurts and I of course started to worry about the baby. So I already called the doctor and they said the only thing I can do is wait it out but to make sure I stay hydrated and that I urinate often...so far so good. I believe it is food poisoning because mom and I stopped at Apollo Burger for dinner last night before she came to help us clean our apartment. I didn't finish mine because I got grossed out, but can honestly say, I will not be eating at Apollo Burger again. I swore of Taco Bell years ago, when I got food poisoning there. I am mentally weird when it comes to food. So now I am just trying to recover and relax. Eric is off playing golf with his brother...he offered to cancel and take care of me, but there isn't really anything he can do. But the offer was nice. Hopefully, I am on the down slope of this madness. Wish me luck!
17 July 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm sorry! I had the stomach flu yesterday. I think that I got it in nursery. Take care of yourself. Just lay in front of the TV and watch a ton of movies! It will make the day pass quicker. I think food poisoning is worse than the stomach flu.
Apollo burger....nasty! did mom get sick? I have never had food poisoning so I can't empathize, but I know I always feel better when I throw up. take it easy and drink up!
i tho't it was Astro Burger...?
Yuk! I'm sorry! I hope you feel better soon!
Yuck! I hate food poisoning. I'm glad that you and the baby are doing well. I miss you!
Post a Comment