12 July 2007

Moose on the Loose!


I came home from work today, and to my surprise I saw a HUGE moose running around in our backyard, eating the leaves off our trees. It was a little spook because some landscaping guys kept following it around and turned on the sprinklers. I just sat and watched and eventually it left. This is the first moose I have seen in the backyard, but we see deer all the time. It is nice to be up here and experience those random moments...something we would never see in the city.


3 comments:

Lacey said...

That's so awesome! Don't scare it away because I want to see it! See you guys tonight! We will get there as soon as we can. You baby Eric sooooo much. Nate laughed at that e-mail!

Jack Attack said...

wow! where do you live?!?! only rednecks have moose running in their backyard.

jonna said...

Lacey/Nate: you guys are mean. The boy eats at 12:00...of course he is going to be hungry by 7:00...give me a break!:)