08 July 2007

Favorite Pastime!


So, as I was packing up our apartment I came across a hand held game of Tetris, that my mom gave me for Christmas one year. This was just one of the 3 games(Mario Bros. (the first one), a Race Car game (very ghetto), and Tetris...one of my favorites) my sister and I had to play on Nintendo...the old school one. We would not of even had Nintendo, if my sister hadn't got it with a competition she won about a local Park City hotel...she won with an ad that said "Come to the Yarrow and stay til' tomorrow!" Very clever B! Anyway, when I first got it from my mom, I was of course addicted and would play it in front of the t.v, trying to conquer my high score every time. Well, it got put away for awhile, and I found it tucked away when we were packing. And once again I am ADDICTED! I will sit in the office with Eric, while he does his stuff on the computer, and I will play game after game. I have gotten to level 34...very impressive don't you think? And I find that I can't seem to put it down. It would have to be one of my all time favorite games!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I get addictied to silly games like that too! I had a gameboy growing up and I would play Tetris for hours! We could even play two players and when one of your lines would shrink it would make your opponent's screen add a line so it made the game even more tricky! I love to play games!

Anonymous said...

You obviously have too much time on your hands!! JK kidding....I read all day long.....

Jack Attack said...

Don't mock the slogan...look what it got us...useless skills. seriously, I think I was the best Tetris player and I knew how to advance to the higher levels of Mario Bros...and race car was fun also. I don't think I could pass level 1 today.

I want a baby update...pls! Do show goodies (crib, stroller, shower gifts)