For the last 6 days my sister, Brit, has been in town with Baby Jack.
She has come to visit and in the meantime she threw me a awesome shower. It was pink and brown all over! Very fun, and I love those two colors together. This was a family shower with the Christison side(Brit, Mom, Jack, G. Ma, Julie, Emi, Chris, Meghan, Erin, and Savannah) and Sutterfield side (thanks Michele!). Eric was invited to come, but of course he declined and stayed home.:) We had such yummy food, chicken croissant sandwiches, fruit and dip , spinach dip with crackers and veggies, and cupcakes that brit made herself. She really put a lot of time an effort into making the shower fun. I enjoyed the laid back atmosphere and NO GAMES! We just ate, talked, opened presents and hung out. My kind of shower. I got some cute clothes, lots of board books (some of my favorites as a teacher), a baby bouncer, gift cards, and money. Very nice gifts. Thanks to all who came and for the great gifts. I think we are going to take all the money and gift cards we got and buy our stroller! Yeah! Thanks B!
The stroller we want!
Me and Jack!
The family!
The Hostess!(with the most-ess!)
Look how pretty!
This cake is made out of diapers! How cute! I got to keep it!
The stroller we want!

3 comments:
What a cute shower! I love the stroller you picked out! I can't wait to see the little one! Have you picked out a name yet? Hey you also look great!
we can't wait for the baby...so exciting! Jack and "Jill" will be best buds.
i love the tube of "Baby Butt Paste" located on top of the cake..
Post a Comment