08 July 2007

Loco Lizard!


Last night, Torie (Eric's sister), and her husband Cameron, were up in P.C, and called us up to meet them for dinner. We went to Loco Lizard (one on my dad's favorite Mexican places). We sat outside, while it was a little windy, because a storm was brewin' all day. It was a good atmosphere and good food. I got the Enchiladas Suizas (something my brother Dave got once, that I wanted to try). My mom gave me a recipe that is close to it that I haven't tried yet, but bought all the stuff to do it...see below. Anyway, it was fun to see Cameron and Torie. We haven't seen them since Scott and Michele's wedding. Eric and Cameron talked stocks, mutual funds, etc., like they always do, and Torie and I got caught up. Things are good with the Liljenquist and it was a very pleasant evening.




Click to enlarge and then print...if interested!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatup brotha!!! man its been a century since I have been able to give you a hard time. sounds like we are getting the wifs togethor for a party in PC (I'm using the cool park city people jargon) Is it ok if the redneck hill billy people from SS chill with the PC's
Nate L.

Jack Attack said...

will you do my cookbook like this? love it!