A couple of weeks ago, my friend Cianne sent me this, and...I never did it...sorry! So now it is my turn. So here it goes...
4 jobs I have held:
1. Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory(I have worked at almost all of them around here!)
2. Swim Instructor
3. Red Robin (busser, expo, and server)
4. 1st grade teacher-the best job of them all-until I become a mom!
4 movies I can watch over and over:
1. Remember the Titians (Eric's favorite)
2. 80's Chick Flicks-Pretty in Pink, Sixteen Candles
3. Napolean Dynamite
4. Grease
4 places I have lived:
1. Denver, Colorado
2. Park City, Utah
3. Provo, Utah(not going back!)
4. Draper, Utah
4 Categories of TV programming I enjoy: (I am putting my favorite shows)
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. So You Think You Can Dance!
3. TLC-What Not To Wear, etc.
4. Friends(I still watch re-runs!)
4 Places I have been on Holiday:( more of on vacation, not necessarily over a holiday)
1. Yellowstone, Wyoming (snowmobiling)
2. Cancun, Mexico
3. Maui, Hawaii
4. Mazatlan, Mexico
4 Favorite Foods
1. Grandma LeNae's Cheese Chicken
2. Chick-fil-a
3. Watermelon
4. Sweet Potatoes (with all the goods on them!)
4 websites I visit (almost) daily:
1. Friends and Family blogs
2. Hotmail
3. Your Heart Out
4. The Grocery Game
4 places I would rather be right now:
1. At the hospital-I am very ready for the arrival of our baby girl!
2. On Vaca anywhere
3. Golfing
4. With Family
Now I get to pick 4 other blogger buddies to do this:
1. Lacey
2. Heidi
3. Brit
4. Mandie
Now you four need to copy this and Tag someone else!

1 comment:
you and lindsey both tagged me...don't i feel special. thanks for a great week. can;t wait to see you guys at the end of the month!
Post a Comment