02 August 2007

My New Camera!


I am very excited because I finally got a new camera. We have been using a "huge" digital one, and it has been a little inconvenient when we travel and what not. I like to take pictures but I hated hauling around the big clunker. So thanks to my sister Brit, and my parents, I took my birthday money and got us a nice small little digital camera. I know it's not much, and most of you reading this probably already have a similar one, but it has been many years with the big one, so I am excited to have a nice little one, that I can put in my pocket. Thanks brit, mom and dad!

5 comments:

Jack Attack said...

get ready to snap lots of photos of your favorite nephew! i have no clue when it comes to cameras and technology, but it looks very nice (hey, anything is better than the old school camera's with FILM).

Lindsey said...

You are going to love that camera especially when that darling baby comes. I used to not take many pictures, but ever since we got ours and I started blogging I take a ton (mostly of Grace). How are you feeling? I bet you look cute and are getting anxious. It will come fast. I am dying to get you, Heidi, and I together. Let us know when you are coming down again and we can set something up.

Lacey said...

We got a new camera right before Maddy was born and it's great! You'll get your money out of that thing. Are you home yet? I've been wanting to go and get a pedicure!!

The Peterson's said...

We have a new camera too! I hope you enjoy your new one, we have been loving ours. I can now put pic on my blog since we have entered the digital age.

The Birds said...

Lunch sounds good, just let me know when!