We were pleasantly surprised early this morning by a phone call from Eric's parents. Today is Connie's birthday (Happy Birthday Connie/Mom!) so Phil wanted to try and get the whole family on a conference call over the internet. Unfortunately, that did work, but we were all able to talk to them one on one. They sound very busy with all the work they are doing, and through their emails it sounds like they are really working hard and trying to make a difference over there. Way to go! Both Connie and Phil sound good. They were in good spirits, a little tired I think, but it was nice to hear a voice. With all the busy work they are doing, they managed to take a night off for Connie's birthday to celebrate. We enjoyed talking to you guys and look forward to more conversations. We will get our web cam a.s.a.p! We love and miss you both!
26 August 2007
A Call from South Africa
P.S-we liked the name suggestion phil! We are going to highly consisder it!;) (Phillis Rae!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm glad you guys got to talk to Eric's parents! I'm sure it is hard to have them gone! How are you feeling? How much longer do you Have? Is Philis the name?
what a neat surprise!
Hey, I wants pics of the belly and swollen legs so I know I wasn't the only one who got fat!
Phyllis, eh? kind-of cute :). Jordan's little sis (Jackie) just had her baby and named her Matilda...how stinkin' cute is that? And our friends just names their baby Evelyn..cute! Did you guys discuss Emma? I've got lots of ideas...but Jill is still my favorite.
That's awesome! Did you tell them that Nate almost killed their dog...Maybe that wasn't the best thing to say on her birthday! Miss you guys! Want to get dinner on Tuesday??? We could meet somewhere. I too want belly pictures.
Um, yeah...I don't think we are really considering Phillis. I hope you all didn't think we were serious!:)
if you are considering "Phillis" - you could "consider" Myrt or Freda or Blanche....
Post a Comment