29 August 2007

Happy Birthday, All!

Birthday Clan
Powered by Smilebox
Click to play | Make your own Smilebox


There have been a lot of birthday's in the family lately so I thought I would post one for all. Happy Birthday, Phil (July 27th), Aaron (July 29th), Connie (August 26), Tyler (August 28th), and Jack (Today, August 29th-he is one years old!). I hope you all had wonderful birthdays and we wanted to let you know we love you all!

3 comments:

Jack Attack said...

cute, cute! esp. the great photos of my little man and handsome hubby! I love my boys!

Lindsey said...

That is so darling!! I love it! I need to try this Smile Box thing out.

I wish I could go with you to the school tomorrow, but I have a YW meeting. I finally have a councilor and we have to meet to plan/organize stuff. So sorry to have to bail again. Please keep letting me know when you go out there. One of these times we should be able to coordinate it so we can go together. Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday special one!