27 August 2007

Out of Africa

Just wanted to let you know that Connie and Phil have got their blog set up and have some good pictures to show of their life in Africa. Check out their blog and see what they have been up to.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boo

Anonymous said...

who?

Lacey said...

That's awesome! It makes me feel so grateful for what I have and that our churches aren't gated. I love the pictures of the litle children!

Lindsey said...

My brother Adam went to the same mission as your in-laws. He was here at my house when I looked at their blog, and he recognized the church building pictured. He said that he never served in that area, but new of it. He said that the city Sandton is the richest city in the world south of the equator. He really misses South Africa, especially the Johannesburg Mission. I bet your in-laws are doing a great job over there.