So I had to post about the diaper bag I found. It is a Kate Spade, and originally costs $215. I could not, and would not ever spend that kind of money on a bag. But, I started doing some research on eBay to see if I could find on for cheap...in the meantime look around stores. I really like the Kate Spade bag (my sister has the same one in black), because it holds it shape and is nylon...so if anything spills it is easy clean up. I watched eBay for a long time and waited until the price was right to bid on a bag. In the end I got the bag for only $76.00(plus s & h)! What a steal! I was very proud of myself and think it was well worth it. It is definitely a bag that I can use on all our kids! Yeah!
12 August 2007
My New Diaper Bag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Cute page and cute bag!
Diaper bags!! Oh the joy of packing everything but the kitchen sink around. How many times are you going to change your blog? It's cute cute!!
cute. i love mine...not too big, not too small. it matches your dipees & wipees. i've have almost gotten rid of mine. i only use it if we go to church. how are you feeling?
p.s. it has the best changing pad!
Dang cute blog!!! Heidi showed me how you'll work your magic with these things. So I am so excited to play around mine. Hey, I am so glad that we got together this past week. You look so cute, and I am not just saying it. I can't believe that you have a little over a month left. Hang in there!! It's well worth it.
I know I got a little crazy with the blog...i just couldn't find one I liked!
I was just teasing you about the blog!! BTW I haven't breastfeed since Maddy was 4 month old....don't have to worry about teeth!
Post a Comment