So, I know part of the pregnancy includes edema, swelling of the feet, but I don't think it is right. :) I haven't had a big problem and it only seems to be my right foot and my hands occasionally. But...I just don't like the way it feels and looks. It bugs me. Kind of like when I was a kid and I had to have my pants fit perfectly...nice and tight up top (maybe that is why I was such a skirts and dresses girl?). It's like that...just something I am picky about and don't like the way it feels. Anyway, just wanted to share my lovely feet with you. The indention is from my shoes...nice huh?
OH! I have to share one more moment in my pregnancy. I have noticed that now that I am pregnant and have this huge belly in my way, I drop everything! When I was at school, all I had to do was drop something and I had 10 kids running after it to pick it up...it was quite nice. Now, I am on my own, and I seem to drop everything. It has become really frustrating this last couple of months and I hate bending over...I have always hated it...now it is 10 times worse. So, about a week or so ago, I decided to make and Egg Casserole (a Sutterfield tradition on Christmas morning), because I was craving breakfast food. It turned out great and of course Eric loved it. Can you see where this story is headed? We are not big left over people, but this was something Eric would eat again, and was really excited about eating some later on. As I go to put it in the fridge, yup you guessed it, I DROPPED the whole thing! I don't know what made me cry, but of course I did...I wasn't upset I dropped it and wasted it all, I was more upset because Eric was so excited about how good it was to eat some later. Of course, I cried...it's the pregnancy right? Then I felt so dumb for crying...it was great. So-I then made another little one so Eric could have it later. Dumb story I know...but it was the tip of my dropping everything!
29 August 2007
This isn't right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
emo!??!? you have always been emotional. the pregnancy has probably made it worse. I was never a crier, i just got really angry, easily p.o'd.
nice feet! now where's the belly?
LOL!!! I am really laughing with you. Ah, reading this entry is bringing back such wonderfully funny memories. Believe it or not there will be things you will miss when you are not pregnant. For example, I miss the feeling of the baby moving, and ... ah... I know there are other things... um.... hehehe! I love you kid!!! So sorry about the feet. Hang in there!
That just sounds like fun!?! It gives perspective to those who have not been there. Hang in it has to get better!
You're almost there!!! Okay your feet are a little swollen.....I think I still win!!! See you when I get back.
Post a Comment