01 May 2008

6/7 months



Taylor went to her 6 month check up, even though she is 7 months now. We were in between insurances so we had to wait! I have been nervous for her all week! I hate seeing her get her shots and I hate not being able to prevent the pain, but she has to experience it all anyway and I can't shelter her from pain her whole life. Tay-Tay did great. Of course she cried...I mean shrieked...when she got the shots, but was soon comforted and feeling fine. Even kicking her legs. Hopefully they won't get all red and swollen like last time. Here are her stats:


Weight: 18.2 lbs 70%
Height: 28 in. 95%
Head circumf.: 17 3/4 95%

What a big girl! I think all the weight is in her thighs! She has got the chubbiest little thighs, you just want to squeeze them.







taylor...
...is sitting up on her own
...rolled over on her own a couple of times
...is eating solid foods and loving it
...is babbling, babbling, babbling
...loves to hit everything
...has her arms always out
...is still sleeping like a champ
...loves to be outside and going places
...is starting to pull her bows off...so smart
...is so much fun...we just love her



11 comments:

Cameron and Torie said...

She is so cute!

Montgomery Family said...

LOVE that last picture of her. Too cute!! Paige gets her first set of shots on June 2. I am way nervous.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

WOW Jonna, she is the about the same height/weight as Lance!!! Your arms must be getting strong! That post is so cute. Taylor is darling, and it sounds like she is doing amazing!

Lindsey said...

Cute pictures! I am glad that the doctor's appointment went so well. I hate the shots portion as well. I don't know of a mommy who does.

Jenni Peay said...

She is so cute, I love your pictures. How is the leg?

The Hunzikers said...

What darling pictures of your darling little Taylor!! Did you get that camera you wanted? The pictures look great!

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest thing ever, I would love to squeeze her cubby thighs. Grandpa and Grandma are having a hard time staying in Africa but thanks for all the pictures and updates, it will helps.

The Peterson's said...

It really seems like she was just born. I really can't believe how time flies! She is so cute and I am glad that she is doing so well!

E Winzeler said...

She's getting so big and cuter every post!

Lacey said...

I love those pictures!!! Ahh you make me want to be better about taking pictures like I use to.

Carrie and Jeff said...

Taylor is beautiful. I love those pictures.