30 May 2008

just taylor

Here she is again...cute as ever. I was playing photo shoot with the new camera and with her new dress! They turned out SO cute!












...who needs the professionals!

12 comments:

Lacey said...

That dress is adorable!! She's adorable!

Lindsey said...

Dang cute dress! I thought you had gotten Taylor's pictures professionally done. Great job!

Montgomery Family said...

Love that last picture. It was good to see you and Taylor yesterday. Let's definitely get together soon!

Jenni Peay said...

No kidding you are the professional, could it be the awesome camera or the photographer or maybe you just have the perfect subject, whatever it is the are perfect.

Jessie said...

Seriously, you should start charging for these. That camera, and that beautiful girl, are amazing!

Jack Attack said...

nice. that's what i'm talkin' about! family photos this weekend!

Carrie and Jeff said...

You don't need professionals. I do, but you don't. I need a super nice camera and some photography experience. I wish I had taken a class in high school or something.

Natalie Kay said...

I am so impressed with your photographer skills! You do a great job. Of course I'm sure it's easy when you have such a beautiful little girl!

Cindi said...

I especially love the black and white and sepia pictures. I need to play with my camera more- you've inspired me.

Jeremy B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill Cook said...

Those pictures are sooo cute! I think you have found a new profession.

the peine's said...

She is so adorable!