Today my sister is 30! That's a big one!:) So here is a shout out to you B! Hope you have a good one and sorry your birthday weekend was cut short. When we come down to see you in June, we want to take you out to dinner for your birthday! Be thinking where you want to go! Yeah for you!
Happy Birthday Brit!
30 things about Brit:
1. outgoing
2. fun
3. productive
4. book smart
5. great mom
6. stylish
7. creative
8. good writer
9. great teeth...good job mom
10. hard worker
11. loves family
12. generous
13. always calls...gets that from dad
14. good decorator
15. good photographer
16. involved
17. planner
18. loves to play
19. role model
20. good shopper
21. cares
22. picked a good husband!
23. good house keeping
24. looks younger than me
25. practical
26. smart
27. great ideas
28. task oriented
29. keeps the conversation going
30.a great big sis!


4 comments:
you are TOO kind...seriously, you should see my great house-keeping skills today after the 2 days of illness that has swept through our house. Inside of camping at the Grand Canyon, we have been camping on the living room floor...all 3 of us! So much for a birthday celebration. hoping to make it to Phantom tonight!
Jonna,
Lets go ahead and do it. Should I provide you with a neck size? She is kind of a chunk. I will trust you to choose the fabric. I love brown and pink, brown and blue, etc. Whatever you think. I trust you. Let me know on the neck size. I don't want you to go to all that work and they don't fit. But go ahead and set up the etsy account and I can pay thorugh there. How should I give you my address without posting it to the world?
happy birthday brit!! I was waiting for her to post her own birthday tribute on her blog, but I guess they are sick. so happy birthday brit! hooray for you.
Cute pic's!
Hey Jonna- one of my best friends is having a baby boy and I am going to be in Utah next week and happen to be there over her baby shower. Do you have any good ideas for a good baby boy gift? (not bibs) - is there anything you make that would be cute for a baby boy? Let me know! Thanks babe!
Post a Comment