19 May 2008

dinner, friends, and all that jazz!

Friday Eric and I had and ANO ("adult night out") with our friends Jenni and Bentley. We took them to our favorite place. Can you guess? Yup, Tarahumara...and it was delicious! We can't seem to get enough of that place and Eric and I have been bringing a different couple every weekend. So good! We left the little ones with the G.Parents and had some great conversation, over some great food, in the great weather.


Jenni & I



mum...doesn't that look good?

After dinner we went back to our house to watch the Jazz Game. Bentley and Eric are both huge fans and were excited for the game. Of course it was a huge disappointment in the first half and both of our husbands were not in a good mood. Jenni and I spent the first half talking fabrics, sewing, and business. We joined the boys after the second half and found ourselves just as frustrated. There were times during the game we all couldn't handle it anymore so we surfed the channels and ended up watching High School Musical 2. That definitely lifted our spirits!:)



We flipped back and forth until the game got good! We enjoyed watching the Jazz finally come back from being down 19 points. The gave a good run at the end and all 4 of us found ourselves on the the floor screaming at the t.v, as both Okur and Williams missed the 3 pointers! AHHH!!! It is just like the Jazz to get you all excited and then you are let down! Maybe next year, right?:)

Thanks Jenni and Bentley for a fun night and we expect to see those moves we learned at the game tonight!!!"Hit it out of the park!"

Thanks mom and dad for watching the little one! She enjoys time with you!



Taylor says thanks for the walk! Those are her favorite!!!


5 comments:

Daybreaking Dickersons said...

Where is that restaurant? I think you've talked me into it. You should be put on their payroll.

bp said...

What is going on with my face? Thanks for the fun night, we had a blast we will have to do it again and again! How are your legs feeling?

bp said...

opps signed on as bentley

Jack Attack said...

the photo of the food does not do it justice. I'm going to have to wait 2 whole months before I can enjoy Tarahumara again.

p.s. I love that dad is dressed for winter while mom is dressed for summer...typical :). love the 'rents.

Anonymous said...

Jonna-- the gift set in the basket was a HIT at the baby shower on Wed. Everybody LOVED it!!! and 3 people wanted your business card! Thanks!