...we have been busy!
At least I feel this way. Business is good! I have had several custom orders and purchase over the last couple of weeks. It has been exciting and I still enjoy it. It is "SEW" much fun! :) I love shopping for new fabrics.
At least I feel this way. Business is good! I have had several custom orders and purchase over the last couple of weeks. It has been exciting and I still enjoy it. It is "SEW" much fun! :) I love shopping for new fabrics.
Eric and I have joined a coed softball league with our friends Jenni and Bentley."Go Team Rainer!" We play every Monday night. Eric and I have actually enjoyed ourselves. Except for the hit I took on the shin! I am still trying to recover...huge bruise and pain! It is fun to get out and do something productive and something together. My mom watches Taylor for us so we can go. Thanks mom! I know Taylor is loving her time with G. Ma!
We have also started family walks! Since Eric gets home around 4:00 everyday...we eat dinner early and end up having plenty of our evenings left. So around 6:00 we go for a little walk. It is nice to get outside, now that the weather is better. Taylor of course loves it! It is so refreshing to her and she babbles the whole way. I hope we can keep it up. It is good exercise...I love walking...and the evenings are great. Now if I could just convince Eric to try the speed walking!:)
In the life of Taylor, she had been a busy girl. Constantly moving...her hands that is...and talking, screaming, and playing. She is really starting to become more responsive to us and is starting to do things for a reaction. Her latest is to put her head down and look up at us. She will then pop her head back up and smile...we just laugh! So funny!
We have been exploring finger food. Expect she hasn't figured out how to get them to her mouth. You think she would be able to since everything she grabs goes straight in her mouth anyway. She just looks to us to put it in her mouth for her. These finger foods are great...perfect for church and when we go out. It helps keep her entertained.
We have been exploring finger food. Expect she hasn't figured out how to get them to her mouth. You think she would be able to since everything she grabs goes straight in her mouth anyway. She just looks to us to put it in her mouth for her. These finger foods are great...perfect for church and when we go out. It helps keep her entertained.
the food
the approach
the contact
I was trying to get her to grab it, instead she just put her head down to get it when I wouldn't bring it to her mouth!
the result
the give up
when I left her alone to try on her own, she gave up and just played
Taylor also had her first encounter with dogs. My sister-in-law, Torie, has two dogs and we stopped by today to visit. Taylor loved the constant movement of Dexter and Zoe and wasn't scared at all. She would put on her exploratory face and tell them what she thought. She talked and played with them. Zoe was a little scared of Taylor and didn't know what to think.
when I left her alone to try on her own, she gave up and just played
Taylor also had her first encounter with dogs. My sister-in-law, Torie, has two dogs and we stopped by today to visit. Taylor loved the constant movement of Dexter and Zoe and wasn't scared at all. She would put on her exploratory face and tell them what she thought. She talked and played with them. Zoe was a little scared of Taylor and didn't know what to think.
"hey puppy!"-so soft
So there you have an update on the Sutter home! We are enjoying the warm weather, being together, and our weekly visits to Tarahumara! You might say we have a little problem...but if you tried their steak fajitas, you would be there every Saturday with us too! Just let us know if you ever want to come!
So there you have an update on the Sutter home! We are enjoying the warm weather, being together, and our weekly visits to Tarahumara! You might say we have a little problem...but if you tried their steak fajitas, you would be there every Saturday with us too! Just let us know if you ever want to come!
P.S-Taylor has rolled over, from back to tummy, 4-5 times on her own!

7 comments:
I wish I could babysit and we would love to go to eat on Saturday, in about 7 months. Glad you are enjoying the walks, it's my favorite thing to do in Park City
Looks like fun! I love to go on walks also! Kenedy Loves them and they put little link to sleep! Bonus! I hope your Pony Party goes well on Saturday! I am sad I am missing it, tell everyone Hello!
We totally want to come and eat in Midway..Lets plan a weekend, Glad you are enjoying the softball league we missed you guys on Monday. Next time you come to go fabric shopping call me, I am on a dress craze..
I love when kids start eating finger foods. It makes 'going out' so much easier. I'll see ya Saturday at the Pony Express Party!
I am so glad to hear that your business is going well. I knew it wouldn't take long before your business took off. Can't wait to see you Saturday and boy do I have a story for you!
if Tay would learn to put her arms down she'd have an easier time grabbing food :)
I can just picture you speed walking with your blue knee brace. You had me convinced to try it. I never quite got it down.
Post a Comment