28 May 2008

hangin' with G.Ma & G.Pa

For Memorial Day, we went over to my parents for some homemade Grinder sandwiches. It was pretty close to the real thing...good job mom and dad. Of course the highlight is always taylor and playing with her. So we sat around and talked and watched taylor.

playing with G.Pa,





playing with G.Ma,





...and peek-a-boo with dad.

3 comments:

Jack Attack said...

she's so big. i think you should buzz her hair. :) we got Jack's haircut yesterday and a little girl about 12 months old got a complete buzz (and her hair was down to her shoulders). I couldn't believe it! Must be a cultural thing (she was Asian) and my hispanic friends all shave their babies head so that it grows in even and faster (myth?). I was tempted to buzz Jack's head, but we'll wait until it gets really hot.

can't wait to see you in a few!

The Peterson's said...

It is always fun to see family. I am really sad to be moving so far away and to not have family close. Taylor is cute in the arms of her grandpa!

The Hunzikers said...

I got your message--I was in the pharmacy for what seemed like an eternity and then some. Anyway, can't wait to see you and Taylor tomorrow! What a great last day of school present!!!