23 May 2008

tay-tay

Here's our little girl. 8 months old and cuter then ever!


a little blurry but love the face


classic wide-eyed taylor


she looks so precious in this picture


in the evenings, taylor relaxes in her swing
and this is how we found her the other night:)



loved the idea of this picture...if only she was looking


being a goof

10 comments:

The Hunzikers said...

8 months??!!! Are you kidding me????? Where did the time go?! I love the new pictures!! She is so cute and I love her blue eyes.

Montgomery Family said...

LOVE those eyes. I can't believe she's already 8 months! Too cute!!

Jack Attack said...

jack saw these pictures and got so excited. he yelled "tay-tay" and wanted to see her over and over.

Lacey said...

Taylor looks different in these pictures...chubbier...no maybe it's that she's 8 months!! Okay lets plan it! Whats a good date for you??

Lindsey said...

Cute, cute, cute! Hey, we need to get Heidi and get together. If we could somehow foretell the weather and pick a nice day we could go to Thanksgiving Point. Let me know what you have open in the next two weeks.

JessieC said...

Too cute, I love how her and dad have the same hair cut:) It sure has gone by fast. It seems like you were just at school pregnant helping out your team:)

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

I can't believe it's been eight months!! and i can't believe i've been married for eight? that's why taylor and I get along so well. haha sure love ya! we need to get together soon!

Whitney Hawley said...

I can't believe she is so grown up! She is so cute!

Daybreaking Dickersons said...

She looks so mischeivious in the first picture. Love it.

THE RAINES FAMILY said...

Love the picture of her looking out of the corner of her eye!