Look at the big girl! Rollin' over all by herself!
#1 gettin' ready
#2 and go...thumb still in mouth
#3 pull...thumb still in mouth
#4
"I'm here!"
#5 TaDa!
p.s-look who's ready for her 1st swim!!!
what do you think about a 2 piece with this chubs?:)
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Love the plaid shorts! Snaps for Taylor.....ps your blog is coming up wierd on my computer--- not as it was a couple days ago... Pics are way down the page from the heading
Taylor has so much personality! She is so cute. I prefer the one piece on babies because it seems like they can't fix the 2 piece when it flies up where it shouldn't! But Taylor will look cute in whatever because she is such a doll!
rolling over! I love reading things like this because it makes me excited about Cairo getting bigger! I would love to get together before we move. Did I tell you we are moving June 6th. The date got moved up.
6 comments:
Love the plaid shorts! Snaps for Taylor.....ps your blog is coming up wierd on my computer--- not as it was a couple days ago... Pics are way down the page from the heading
Cute! I love little babies in bathing suits!
I'm all about the 2 piece with a chubby tummy...it's the cutest!
Taylor has so much personality! She is so cute. I prefer the one piece on babies because it seems like they can't fix the 2 piece when it flies up where it shouldn't! But Taylor will look cute in whatever because she is such a doll!
I say show off the chunk in a two piece. Rolling over mean trouble is on the way. Finn used to just roll to where he needed to go.
rolling over! I love reading things like this because it makes me excited about Cairo getting bigger! I would love to get together before we move. Did I tell you we are moving June 6th. The date got moved up.
Post a Comment