I am having a Taylor moment...when am I not! So I wanted to put up some things that she has been up to and what we have been doing. I know my second child is going to get neglected in the photo department and always have a picture with other siblings(that was me), and never any pictures alone. Maybe I will make a point to not let that happen.:)
Anyway let me share with you some moments we have been having around here. Taylor seems to be growing everyday. I can't believe what a little girl she is already. We have started her on solids and she loves them of course. She is starting to get chunky little thighs and a double chin to prove it. My parents said I was the same when I was her age. They always make fun of me for how chubby I was...chubby babies are cute, right?
Taylor is showing us everyday how big she is getting. She has now started to feed herself. She can only do it laying down, because she hasn't figured it out to lift the bottle up when sitting. It is fun to watch her be a "big girl" and gives us a little break from holding her all the time. Yes, I have given up breast feeding. I wanted to go for a full year, but just wasn't going to make it! Bottle feeding is SO much easier! Good thing we practiced with Taylor for 2 weeks. She was not a bottle girl early on.
so smart
Katyln, Brynn, Chris and Taylor
Yes, I have boy cousins, but of course they don't want to take pictures!
Christine, Mandie, Christie, Me & Taylor, Brittany
(missing, Erica, Jessica, and Misti)
Taylor and I have been so busy running around, visiting friends, shopping, etc, because Eric has gone back to work. He has been working for almost 2 weeks. He is just getting the feel of the job, so not quite sure what to think, but it is nice to have him back working, although we (especially Tay-Tay) miss having him around. So whenever he gets home, they have some quality bonding time in the evenings!
Taylor talking away while playing with dad! She is getting so loud!


10 comments:
A little chub is the best. She still has a ways to catch up with you as a baby though!
I knew my eyes were closed! Cute picture anyways...
Chunky babies are the best! She is so darling, and love the video.
You rock Jonna!!!!!!! Thank you so much for all your help, oh wait...you did it all for me! Thank you so much! It's darling! Have a wonderful day and I promise not to take any more of your time...what's your phone number? I don't even have it!
cute daddy/daughter shot. yeah to an end of nursing...isn't life so much easier!?!? :)
Cute pics of Taylor! I miss Pony! Did you get to try on the Modbe pants? If so, how were they?
It was fun seeing you the other day and I am glad we are making it a monthly thing!
BIG fan of bottle feeding. Nursing is like being in jail, to say nothing of the physical trauma for mommy! I only lasted 3 months!
I see a lot of you in Taylor. Look at your two pictures. You do have her beat on the chunk though. She is fun! Thank You so much for coming down. It was wonderful to see you! Owen loves the colors and patters on the bib!! Thanks!
Such cute pictures of Taylor. She is growing up so fast. I know that the time will fly by with Paige and she'll be drinking from a bottle like Taylor in no time! I'm sad I missed Mandie's shower. Cute pic of the team!
I'm so glad I got to see Taylor the other day, she's such a cutie! I love the picture of Taylor and daddy, it looks like it was taken professionally.
Post a Comment