22 April 2008

can you believe it?

I can't! I have made 2 sales in 2 days! WHAT! This is so exciting. I have been conversing with a "client" for a couple of weeks and she made the purchase this week. It is a custom order of her choice. So as soon as this craft fair is over I will been getting busy making this custom crib set!


Not only did I sell a custom order...I sold my City Girl Crib Bedding Set! I know! Can't believe it huh? The "client" loved it right off! I am so excited.



I have been hoping the bedding would sell. That is where I want my focus to be in this business, because that is the void I feel I see in the market. Now, I hope I can get rollin' and make another set. I would like to have 2 on hand (boy, girl) as much as possible. Unfortunately, I will only have 1 available for the craft show. There is no way I can have one ready, plus all the other stuff I am making, done by Saturday. Oh well!

So I just had to share the news! It was very exciting! I am going to keep crossin' my fingers, and toes :), that things will keep selling! Tell all your friends and family, coworkers, neighbors, etc. I appreciate all the support I have had from all of you thus far! Thanks!!!

12 comments:

Montgomery Family said...

Congrats, Jonna!! All of your hard work is paying off!! I'll keep my finger (and toes!) crossed that you keep selling! Way to go!

Jack Attack said...

nice! I need to purchase at least 2 bip/burp sets when I come.

Jenni Peay said...

yeah Jonna That is so great..good luck this weekend..

Lindsey said...

Congratulations, Jonna! I am not surprised things are going well. You have excellent taste and a great talent. Good luck this weekend! I have a feeling that there are way more orders coming in the near future.

Jared and Christine said...

How exciting!! That has to feel so awesome! I think your creations are so darling!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Jonna, of course we can believe. Your stuff is fantastic. Great job. I can't wait to hear how the fair goes on Saturday.

Anonymous said...

High Fives all around for Foofer! Congrats from ma and pa

E Winzeler said...

It is so hard to find cute crib bedding. There's always burp cloths, bibs etc., but never super cute crib bedding! Congratulations! That's exciting!

Cindi said...

Congratulations. I love the pictures of your A.D.D projects, too! So cute.

The Hunzikers said...

Yes actually, I can believe it! You are going to make it big with this business. There is definitely a market and your stuff is unbelieveable. I wish I had your skills. You'll probably make a lot more money on this business than you ever did teaching for pennies!

Laura T said...

I think you're smart to try to keep a couple of crib sets on hand, because they are incredible! The colors and fabrics you pick are adorable and you can't find bedding like that anywhere else. Keep up your amazing work and you'll be sure to make tons of sales at the show this weekend!

Bryan & Sarah said...

I believe it!!! Your stuff is so cute!!! I love everything!! I wish you were making crib bedding when I had Brooklyn!!! I am so bummed because I will be out of town this weekend or I would totally come to the craft fair! I posted your Finger and toes site on my blog!! Congrats and again and good luck this weekend!!!