26 April 2008

rolling over

Taylor is so close to rolling over. She has done it twice by herself now (both weeks apart). She loves to throw herself to her side, especially when changing her diaper, but can't seem to pull herself up. Once on her tummy, it is very rare that she will flip back. So she is close, but now quite.



throwing herself to her side



tummy time....she looks a little funny in this picture...still cute

7 comments:

The Peterson's said...

That is fun to watch the milestone in Taylor's life.

The Hunzikers said...

Can't wait to hear about the craft fair!! I wanted to go but my sister was a bit cranky. I'm sure it was a huge success!

Lindsey said...

Taylor is so cute! Rolling over is such a fun stage.

P.S. I too am dying to hear how the craft fair went!

Natalie Kay said...

She we will rolling over before you know it. I am also waiting for details on the craft fair!!!

Daybreaking Dickersons said...

She looks mischievous in that picture!

The Birds said...

So cute! I hope the craft fair went well! You are so talented! I love all your cute stuff! I am glad to hear you made some sales! Hopefully your business will take off!

Montgomery Family said...

Dying to know how you did at the craft fair!!!