17 April 2008

taylor moments

It is time to have some moments with taylor! And they are some good ones! I can't get over how much fun taylor is (sorry mom and dad, you got her on a bad night...come again soon). She is turning into a little girl. Tay-Tay loves to sit up most of her waking minutes. She very rarely likes to lay down and when she does, I try to practice with her to get her to roll over. A couple of weeks ago she went from her back to her tummy all by herself. Eric and I yelled with excitement (I think we scared her a little:), but she hasn't done it since. She loves to roll to her side (this is her sleeping position) with thumb in month, the other hand holding the thumb hand, and her leg swung over the other leg on her side...so precious! Taylor is of course the biggest joy in our lives and everyday we tell each other how much fun she is and we can't believe we waited so long to get her!!!

Here are some moments we have had the last couple of days.



Taylor playing. Notice the first picture with the arms out...classic taylor. She always has her arms out and back. This is our daily play mat. We lay the blanket out, pull out all the toys and just play.



Mom and Taylor...such a happy baby!



Dad and Taylor...hanging out after work.



Taylor (7 months)*Grace (11 months)*Kenedy (2 years)

Taylor and I went to visit my friend Heidi and her new baby boy, Lincoln, that they just adopted(not pictured). We got to see my teaching friends Lindsey and her daughter and Beth.



Face shots of the girl! She has been making some funny faces lately. We love the fake smile...almost like the first one...not quite though. Taylor will pull many faces and we just laugh!



I couldn't choose between these two pictures. One she looks so sweet and the other is such a great shot of her smiling...I think she looks so much like eric right here!


14 comments:

Jack Attack said...

what a ham! great pics. can't wait to see her in a week. hope she is on her best behavior.

the peine's said...

I love Taylor's eyes! Please add me and I will do the same :)

Anonymous said...

love the "Paris-Hilton-over-the-shoulder-pose"( with Eric):-)

Wards said...

Jonna it's so fun to hear from you! Your little fsmily is so cute too!!! I LOVE all your stuff you are selling! I just learned about esty the other day snd i love the website!

Jessie said...

Yeah, I see a little of Eric . . . but, really Jonna, she is the spitting image of you. I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

She is the best, what a doll and how lucky she will be to have all these documented moments. Makes me want to get on a plane today and come home and see her. Make sure you show her Grandma Connie"s picture

The Hunzikers said...

She is such a doll! I can't believe how good she is!! It was so fun to see you this week. Thanks again for picking me up. We need to get together at least one more time before we move!

Marty & Meghan Rich said...

She is so big now...What a cute girl.

Carrie and Jeff said...

Taylor just gets cuter everyday!

The Birds said...

Taylor is s uch a doll! I love all her expressions! Thnaks for coming down this week, it was good to see you!

Lindsey said...

Taylor has such a cute a smile and gorgeous eyes. I remember the rolling over stage. Grace was the same way. She rolled over once and then it took her awhile before she did it again. So fun!!!

Cianne said...

I totally agree that she looks like Eric in those last pics. So cute. I got your comment about our HS reunion. Do you know when it is? I hope that it will be while I am in Utah. I can't wait to see Tay.

Jack Attack said...

word verification eliminates spam comments. i was starting to get a lot of those.

E Winzeler said...

You take such cute photos! I love how expressive Tay's eyes are! BEAUTIFUL!!!