I forgot, since being in the classroom, that I have A.D.D, when it comes to projects. I can't stay focused on one! I get to excited about one, that gets me thinking about the other, that makes me switch to another, and then I have multiple projects going at once.
i.e:
I am getting ready for the craft fair...next Sat. and...
I have already made these:
crib bedding sets
which then led to these:
burps & bibs sets
which got me excited to make these:
diaps & wipes totes
which had me making these:
new baby gift sets
then I wanted to make these:
cloths toys
which got me interested in making these:
taggie blankets
and these:
custom lamps
and later I found myself making these:
hooded towels
I need to stop and focus on one thing and get it done...then move to the next! Had this same problem when teaching...so hard to focus!!! Not to mention, I may have my first custom order purchased this week...then I will really have to get busy!
19 April 2008
A.D.D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
oh my my my, you really have been busy, they are so great you are really talented..I wish i could keep up...
You're funny! It's great that you have these talents and are putting them to good use! I love all your stuff, when I have a baby I'm coming to you!
P.S. Did you see my blog? I used your site to help me. Now I just need to make a cute header.
the taggies blanket and hoodie towel are great ideas. i need another baby soon!!!!!!!!!
That stuff is so cute, Jon. I love how you put the crib bedding in those cute baskets. You're going to hit it big at the craft fair!
You've been busy! I can do projects like that for myself, but can't imagine making up a bunch to sell! Where do you find all your time?? Do you want to do a double date this Friday downtown?? No Kids Allowed!! Sorry it's my Friday night rule!
This is the first time i have made a comment on your blog. I like this thing. It is fun...
They all look so cute. You are very creative. Keep up the good work.
I love all your stuff. My friends & I are coming to this craft fair on Saturday! I will see you there!
You are seriously amazing. I think I'm going to try to come to the fair. From what I've seen, there is some good stuff.
Such cute stuff! I hope you sell a ton at the craft fair. Seriously, where do you find the time?
I am the same way! But at least your stuff is really cute and looks awesome!!
Holy Jonna - custom lamps, hooded towels? You are INCREDIBLE! I wish I could go to that craft fair this weekend. I hope you sell like crazy! I am loving those taggies you made - great idea, I bet they will be a big seller. Good Luck!
Hey I made my blog private, I think I invited everyone, if I didn't email me and let me know. christine.mair@gmail.com
must have another baby so I can spend wads of money (wait, I don't have wads) on this gorgeous stuff! Loving it!
Post a Comment