09 April 2008

i'm in a craft fair!



I have been frantically sewing away, making burp cloths and bibs, cloth toys and onesies, gift baskets and more. All in preparing for a CRAFT SHOW! I heard about it through my friend Jessie's sister, Cami, about a little show down at UVSC or UVU. I thought this would be a great way to get my product out there and test out a different market. I have really been enjoying my new hobby and hope to keep it up. I am currently looking into selling my product at little boutique shops and entering in craft fairs. In the meantime I am still selling through Etsy. So if you like what you see, come and check me out on April 26th. I am super excited and hope things go well.

Here is a sneak peak of what I have been working on for the fair! Get excited!!!


Onesies


Diaps & Wipes Totes

Bibs & Burps Sets

...and more...
...blankets, toys, tag blankets, bibs, and what ever else I come up with...

Also, if you like my products and you think others might, add my blog to your links! I would appreciate any shout outs! Thanks!!!


www.fingersandtoes08.blogspot.com

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could go, your things really look great

Jack Attack said...

cute. love the fabrics! good luck

Montgomery Family said...

I love the burp cloths you made me!! I'm excited for you...looks like you've been working hard.

Monday would be perfect. Did I already tell you that on a different comment? I can't remember:)

Anonymous said...

Looking good, Foofer! Love the onesies. Cute cute fabrics- let me know if you need assistance?

Marty & Meghan Rich said...

I hope this blows up to be a huge success..then I can say I bought the first "Finger and Toes" product ever.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Jonna- I am so impressed, your stuff is so adorable. Good luck at the craft fair, I hope you sell out. And HURRAY for the boy onesie! I am sure it is way more fun making the cute girl stuff, but I was happy to see a little boy onesie too, and it's cute!

The Peterson's said...

That is down here by me. You are amazing, and they are so cute! You will do great. They are really cute!

Jeremy B said...

Hey Jonna, I know you didn't ask for suggestions, but one of the cutest baby gifts we got for our new baby was a hooded bath towel. Your designs are so amazingly cute, I'm curious to see what you would do with a baby towel. Just a thought. Good luck!

Natalie Kay said...

I saw a billboard today for our craft show! Looks like fun!

P.S. We're totally on for Monday! I'm excited to see you!

The Hunzikers said...

I am LOVING your stuff! It makes me want a baby!! Everything looks incredible. Did you get my email?

BYU Principals Academy said...

jonna,
i sometimes look at your blog from brit's. i loved looking at the high school pictures. you cool girls #2 did have a lot of fun. thanks for sharing. good luck at your craft show. i want to come if i am in town.
johanna

The Birds said...

Jonna, I love all of your cute stuff! I am so impressed! I think you need to give me a sewing lesson! I want some of your burp clothes and bibs for my new little guy! I will email you an order when things slow down a little! WOW! My life got crazy really fast! Good luck at your craft show! Your stuff will sell for sure, it is darn cute!

Bryan & Sarah said...

WOW you are so so so talented!!! I love all your things and all the fabrics are awesome!! I have to try and come down to your craft fair and check it all out!!

Good Luck!!!

Emily Black said...

I got to your blog from Jessie's and had to comment on these adorable little baby things. It makes me want another one and I'll have to order from you for the next baby shower I go to! Love it!

Lindsey said...

WOW! You are so talented. I love all of your designs. They are so cute. I wish I could make it to the boutique on the 26th, but that is when we are having Grace's birthday party. Good luck with it though. You are going to do well!

Camie said...

I am so excited to see how things go at this craft fair. It should be so fun! I just hope I can make about ten or fifteen mats between now and then. Thinking about my business has been a fun little side distraction until now--time to start sewing! I will be happy if I can sell one or two!