This week, Taylor and I were able to get out of our snow covered town and visit Jenni and her girls, along with her older sister Johanna and her 3 kids, for a day at the park! (Johanna is the same age as my sister and they were friends in high school also).We packed our lunches and our coats(it was a little breezy) and had some fun in the sun...which only came out for a little bit. Despite the clouds the day was actually pretty nice. Taylor loved the swings! Thank goodness for the bucket swings. I find myself looking for those swings every time I drive by a park! I didn't realize they are hard to find.
29 March 2008
fun in the sun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I wish it would warm up again! I'm freezing. How's Eric enjoying his new job??
I agree I want the warm sun out more! Can't wait to enjoy it with my little guy.
would love to have joined in the fun, but one more day by myself with Jack and you would have to have me committed.
She's sitting up all by herself. Maybe she's been doing that for a while, I just remember a few posts ago you said she was getting close. So cute! Isn't it fun that they can just sit up and play with their toys! Tay is such a doll. How fun that you have close friends with babies the same age. Three of my bf's from high school (plus me) all had babies last year - too bad I don't live in Utah to hang out with them, but it is definitely fun when I am there.
That was so much fun, next time we will get a picture of the two of them when they are actually both looking, can't wait for our next day out
Do Jada and Taylor need a little man to hang out with them? I know a pretty cute 9-month-old named Jonas. He's got big blue eyes and one pretty attractive tooth. Think about it . . .
That day looked like so much fun. I wish I lived near you guys! We're coming to visit at the end of April. I'll let you know when I have details!
Cute pictures. I am so glad that you were able to enjoy what little warm weather we got this week. Hopefully the next time we get together the weather will be warm enough to do such fun things.
Jonna,
I just checked your Fingers and Toes blog, and it is looking great! The craft fair is going to be pretty laid back, as far as I know. The organizer (Kendra) is super relaxed--she is our age, and she has two kids and is just having fun with this. All you would have to do is make a display table for your products. Having never done this before, I'm not quite sure what to expect, but Kendra said she doesn't do anything special with her stuff--she just sets it on a table, and it sells. You don't actually run your own booth. You just leave your products at your table, and they are purchased at a central register. Some of your profits will go to commissions, just FYI. www.littlebeecraft.com. It would be fun to see you there!
Post a Comment