14 March 2008

Taylor's 1st's

Of course when you have your 1ST child, you focus on all the 1ST's that they experience. I just hope I came remember to capture the rest of our children's 1ST's. I have enjoyed every moment of Taylor's life and watching her do things for the 1ST time. I never knew how much fun motherhood would be.I feel like I could have another baby already, just so I can go through all the 1ST's again. There is so much more to experience with Taylor, and like my sister just said in her last post, "cherish every moment."

I have been especially grateful that Taylor and I have had so much time with Eric. It has been fun having dad/hubby around. We get along so well, that I really haven't gotten "sick" of him. It has been so nice to just leave and run an errand while Eric stays with Taylor. That is all about to change in a week and a half. Eric starts his new job and it is back to just Taylor and I. I am glad Eric has been around so much to see Taylor's 1ST's.

So here are some of Taylor's 1ST's in her 5 1/2 months of life!

1ST photo
don't be scared by the leg...


1ST smile

1St day in harness & 1ST days out of it


1St signs of thumb sucking


1St trips (vegas & denver)




1St trip to the park


1St
food (rice cereal)


1ST solids (peas)

she loves it! rice cereal seems to be her favorite!!!


It is so much fun watching taylor grow. She makes us laugh and smile all the time. We can't wait for more 1ST's!


Such a sweet girl!

11 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love the firsts too. Being a stay at home is the best, because you get see all of them.

I checked out your new site for your business. Talk about cute name and cute stuff. Good luck!

P.S. What do you have going on next week? Do you think we could get Heidi and get together sometime?

Laura T said...

She's such a beautiful little girl, and I love seeing all the firsts. It's amazing to see how many important things happen in just those first six months. I especially love the smile in that last picture- she's lovin' life!

Jack Attack said...

oh the leg still freaks me out! b/n jack's abnormal head and her leg we've got quite a pair.

great picture of her smiling.

your turn to host sister crafts so be thinkin'!

Cindi said...

Firsts are great and they just keep coming. Wait 'til she's thirteen and has had a first pimple, a first incomplete grade and a first crush. EEEKS!!

Anonymous said...

Taylor is not allowed to have any crushes until she is at least 21.

-Dad

The Peterson's said...

It is good that you document them so well. It is nice to be able to look back and see them all. Just remember to do this for child #5 (that was me in my family)!

Cindi said...

I changed my family blog. Still new at this!! Natalie tried to leave a comment, too, and told me she couldn't leave one.

Good luck with the crush thing!

Whitney Hawley said...

Hey you! Hows the pony party planning going? I know you emailed everyone your adress for the last one but I deleated it. Will you send it to me again... Thanks!

Montgomery Family said...

Hey Jonna, I want to order those burp cloths and bib from Esty. Would you rather I order from the site or just through you. I don't care at all, you tell me. I want those exact ones, they are so cute, but I can wait if you want to leave those on there and just make another set. Let me know!!

Montgomery Family said...

Oops, I mean Etsy. Sorry!!

The Hunzikers said...

Loved the post!! So cute!! I love the stretch picture and of course the cute smile picture at the end. She is so beautiful!! I got your message and I am very excited to see you tomorrow! The end of lunch will be great!!