05 March 2008

home again...home again...

We are back home AGAIN from Vegas! This is the 2nd trip we have made to see the P*s in a month. With all the time off that eric has had, we thought we would take advantage of it. It was a very fun trip. The weather was great and the best part was getting taylor out in the sunshine. I can't wait for spring! Here are the highlights (and lowlights-getting sick) of our trip.

  • golf-just the boys, while the girls relaxed and the cousins played
  • congratulatory dinner, courtesy of the P*s, for eric's new job(thank you)
  • shopping for new designer jeans at half price...yes!-and a little something for the little ones
  • watching movies, and Arrested Development episodes
  • pedicures, while the boys watched the little ones...felt so good
  • "sister craft"-brit made some sugar scrub
  • a "windy" day at the park...taylor LOVED the swings and being outside
  • 2 dinners at home, one by me, one by the P*s
  • taylor and jack had some quality bonding time-taylor really enjoyed jack this time
  • sick day, brit and jack got sick, so we stayed home and relaxed
  • GNO-saw the movie Penelope, very cute
  • taylor getting close to sitting up
  • Casino trips and BINGO games
  • NASCAR race-eric's first. He and aaron had a great time
  • stayed an extra day b/c Eric got what brit and jack had, and waited it out
  • decided to head home a week later, missed out on seeing eric's brother...we didn't want to infect another family...sorry guys!
  • hundreds of pictures taken...i like to take advantage of my sisters camera and we love to play photo shoot with the kids


  • playin' in the backyard and soakin' up the sun
  • home again...home again...it is always nice to get back home, but I am not excited about coming home to the 20 degree weather...i NEED spring!
p.s-it is snowing right now....AHH! I have had enough!

8 comments:

The Hunzikers said...

Looks like a fun trip!! I am jealous! I need a vacation and a serious shopping trip! Glad you made it home safely. Is Eric feeling better now? Taylor looks darling as usual! Thanks again for fixing my blog and making it darling!

Jack Attack said...

i love the picture of my child licking the dirty screen door...that must have been the day I was sick in bed b/c I would have FREAKED out if I saw that. thanks for coming. sorry for getting you sick.

Lindsey said...

What a great trip! I have always wanted a pedicure. Boy, Taylor is getting so big. I loved the picture of her sitting with all of the pillows around her. Ah, memories. Welcome home!!!

brit said...

Hey it's Brit Fullmer. I just linked from Britt to you. I love the stuff you're making & if you ever want a shop to carry it...I would love to have it in my store. E-mail me & let me know if you're interested. britfullmer{at}yahoo{dot}com

Montgomery Family said...

Glad you had a fun trip. I'm jealous of the sunshine and the pedicure. That's always first on the list when I see my sisters too. I really need to go get one before this baby comes. I must have pretty toes for delivery!! :)

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Those are great pictures. I am glad you guys could get out of the cold and go enjoy some nice weather. What a relaxing trip. Taylor is soooo darling. She is getting so strong, that is awesome she is just about sitting up already. What a gal!

The Hunzikers said...

You're hilarious! You can change my blog if you want! I'm sure whatever you are thinking will make it better. I am excited for a tutorial! When are you coming down?

Lacey said...

Man you are quite the traveling crew. Love the business name! Look at you little entrepreneur. Good luck. So what date in April did you decide on again for the Pony Party???