There is a house
A sick house
Where everyone is sick!
And in that house there are some people
Some tired, lazy, and groggy people
In the sick house
Where everyone is sick!
And in that house there is a girl
A cold, coughing, pinkeye girl
With a tired and sick dad
A cold, sore throat dad
And a sweet dear Grandma
A cold, flu, and achy Grandma
With a fun loving Grandpa
A cold, flu, and tired Grandpa
In the sick house house
Where EVERYONE is sick!(except mom!)
***this has been our last week, the sick house...everyone is finally starting to recover and things are slowing getting better for Taylor and Eric...hopefully I steer clear of all of it...so good so far***


8 comments:
I know how you feel . . . to an extent. Grace and Grant have been sick too. We are finally getting back to normal. I hope you guys are too. :)
Cute post! I love that book! I hope you get feeling better soon!
wow---you are lucky you haven't gotten it. I usually get sick with the boys and Jeff doesn't. It's not fun to be sick, or even be around sick people. Hope everyone is getting better.
You poor guys!! I really hope you don't get sick cuz I am coming to dinner on Friday! Can't wait to see you too! Healthy that is?
I love that book too. I actually e-mailed Audrey Wood about that book and got a reply from her! I hope you don't catch it and that everyone is feeling better soon.
I hope you don't get it! Sad to hear about but glad they are getting better!
I found your blog through Cindi!
Over Christmas break I was reminiscing with my girls about when I was at Pony Express and they were telling stories about how they would harass your class from between the bookshelves in the library that first year that you were teaching. I'm so sorry. They are so naughty!!
It was fun to see your darling family and get a glimpse of your new coming addition!
Kim Brown
I hope you guys are feeling better.
I was at a game night tonight and they had the TV on to some music channel (like a DJ mix thing) and that Paula Abdul song that goes "straight up now tell me do you really want to love me forever..oh, oh, oh" came on. I probably haven't heard that song in 15 years or more but the lyrics came back to me immediately as did the memory of the two of us dancing around to that album in your room. (You had that cool 4-post bed. I was SOOO jealous.) I miss being 2nd/3rd graders. Good times. Paula Abdul songs always remind me of you.
Post a Comment