Over the holidays we had a lot of family time...the result....sick! Taylor and Eric and still trying to get over some nasty colds. I don't know what it is about a sick child, but they are the saddest sight to see. I wish I could just take it all away.
I managed to take some pictures but my sister has most of the Christmas Day activities.{which I am still waiting for!} They are not much but give you an idea of what we did. We had the chance to spend a lot of time with both of our families. It was fun to be around everyone and just relax.
The events:
{Christmas Eve Dinner with the Sutterfields
...followed by a game of Garbage}
{Christmas Day with my family, brunch at home,
opened presents, went to G.Ma LeNae's & Christmas
Dinner by candlelight...we drove in the
snow storm 4 times...it was horrible}
{Eric went to a Jazz game with the men on my side}
{My mom, sister and I went to the
Nutcracker...front row seats!}
{Took the Sutterfield Family to Tarahumara,
after a day of sledding...umm!}
after a day of sledding...umm!}
{The Sutterfield men built a fort!}
{barely stayed awake for New Years Eve in NYC}



4 comments:
JUdging from her expression--i think Taylor may have developed a life long aversion to men in white beards and red suits....
That is how the holidays should be. Family and good times! I am glad you had a good time.
Sorry, real life has gotten in the way. when you are gone for 10 days, coming home and re-adjusting to life takes a little while. the photos aren't that great and it takes so long to email them, but if you still want them, I'll send them.
Sick kids is the worst. Grace got sick over the Christmas holiday too. It took her a good 2 weeks to finally get back to normal. Hang in there. I hope you all feel better soon.
Post a Comment