08 January 2009

friend gathering 2008

Every Christmas my high school friends and I manage to get us all together. Sometimes we are all there, sometimes with spouses, sometimes with the kids. But we manage to always make it happen. I am glad because some of us have moved away, some have moved back, but we rarely get to see each other and I really miss hanging out with them.

This year was a little different. Growing up two of my friends, Jenni and Jordan, had older sisters my sisters age, and they were all friends. So we got together with our older sisters and they kids and had a big brunch. It was fun to see everyone(we missed you Cianne and Jessie) and of course the kids. We had 11 kids total between 6 of us, and 4 prego. It is crazy to see all of us grow up and have families. I can still remember all the crazy stuff we did in high school and how much fun we had just being goofs!

So here is the clan



The older sisters

{brit, johanna, jj)


The young sisters
(we used to call ourselves Cool Girls Part Deux...after our older sisters...dorks!)

(jordan, jenni, me)

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a fun day! It is so fun to catch up with old friends. Speaking of prego . . . how are you feeling?

Daybreaking Dickersons said...

You are still totally cool girls... part deux.

Jocie said...

Lucky you! That sounds like so much fun. I never had a group in high school so I don't even know who I would get together with.

Jenni Peay said...

It was so fun seeing you, lets do it agian, hope you are all feeling better..