Today I woke up and had morning sickness.
I thought I was over the worst, but it seems to hit me randomly. Hopefully not too much more.
I went to the doctor today for a check up...a quick one, all is fine. Heard the heartbeat and the baby even gave a little kick we could hear. Feb. 23rd is the day for the ultrasound to find out what we are having...any guesses? I really have no idea. Some people just know, or have "that feeling," but me...I can't even guess.
During this pregnancy, I feel like the cravings have been more intense then they were with Taylor. On my current list of cravings:
1. Baby Dill Pickles-I know it is the typical pregnancy craving, but the little baby ones are yummy!
2. Mexican Food-or maybe I just want Tarahumara...but Cafe Rio the other day was SO good!
3. Frosted Mini Wheat- I don't usually like these too often, but they are the perfect snack.
4. Orange Juice-I have drank this everyday for the last 2 months. I buy 2 at a time and crave it when we run out. Lately I have been buying 2 gallons of milk and 2 things of juice every time I go to the store.
5. Cupcakes-I have yet to fill this craving...I just know I want one...the good kind...not from the box.
6. Honey Roasted Peanuts-I have always loved these...but love 'em even more right now.
7.Ice Water-has to be ice water with a straw...so refreshing.
Changes
I forgot how much your body changes
and the little things that change in your routine.
For example:
1. Lack of sleep-I toss and turn all night. I am a back sleeper and I now have eliminated that position and I am left with left side and right side...I get bored of these fast.
2. Middle of the night bathroom breaks-I go at least twice every night, adding to my lack of sleep.
3.Heartburn-now that the morning sickness is going away, the heartburn kicks in. I am popping the tums and dreading when it turns to acid reflux(last months).
4. Weight Gain/Tummy Size-it is a good thing but frustrating when you try to pick something out to wear everyday. Plus I don't look very pregnant, just a little fat...so I feel gross in my clothes. Comfy pants are my outfit of choice.
5. Nails-with prenatal's my nails grow none stop...I like them, then I don't. But it gets frustrating have to cut them all the time.
I forgot how much your body changes
and the little things that change in your routine.
For example:
1. Lack of sleep-I toss and turn all night. I am a back sleeper and I now have eliminated that position and I am left with left side and right side...I get bored of these fast.
2. Middle of the night bathroom breaks-I go at least twice every night, adding to my lack of sleep.
3.Heartburn-now that the morning sickness is going away, the heartburn kicks in. I am popping the tums and dreading when it turns to acid reflux(last months).
4. Weight Gain/Tummy Size-it is a good thing but frustrating when you try to pick something out to wear everyday. Plus I don't look very pregnant, just a little fat...so I feel gross in my clothes. Comfy pants are my outfit of choice.
5. Nails-with prenatal's my nails grow none stop...I like them, then I don't. But it gets frustrating have to cut them all the time.
I welcome all these changes, and there are so many good ones, because I am excited to be carrying another life in me and I can't wait to find out if it will be a little girl or boy. More importantly I can't wait to be a mom to 2 kids. I am a little nervous but know it will all come naturally. Now I just wait and let the cravings and changes continue.


5 comments:
Yay for 15 1/2 weeks! I never thought I would count the weeks and months of my life. When you are prego you count weeks. Baby is born and then counting months. It is fun! I am very excited for you!
Well, because it has been a bit different this time, I'll put in my guess for a little boy!
I will guess a boy and then we can be twins! Two kids is dang fun; busy, but fun! The first four months were CRAZY! But now I feel like I am ready for another one! I quit everything when Lincoln came because I felt sooooo overwhelmed and now I am ready to pick up everything again. I am so excited for you and your growing family! I can't wait too see another darling Sutterfield!
I'm going girl, just to be different. Aaaah, the good old days of pregnancy. Why is it that time drags when you're pregnant and then flies once the baby comes? They grow up too fast.
tho't I was over the morning sicknes but it hit me Friday night, at 19 weeks! that could partly be due to staying out until 2 a.m.
I'll take you to cupcake lane bakery for a good cupcake when you come down next month!
Post a Comment