It has been awhile since I posted just about taylor and what she has been up to. I wish I was about to write that she is walking, but no, she is not. I know she will do it when she is ready, but we just don't seem close. She has a real fear of trying it on her own. As long as she is walking by baby #2, I am fine! This is more of a documentation for me...so feel free to scan!
In other highlights, the girl is learning word, after word. Thank goodness, because I didn't know if I could handle the screaming to get us to listen. Some of the words in her vocab:
*more{this is the default for whatever she is trying to tell us}
*up
*down
*this
*off
*out
*"sic"-music {she must have it at all times in the car}
*baby
* "bla"-blocks
* "wa"-water
*apple
{eric taught her this the other day and she picked up so fast and now uses it ALL THE TIME}
*"ni-ni"-bedtime
*book
*"quaker"-cracker
*car
*"ba"-bottle
*juice
*"granpa"-grandpa and sometimes grandma
To me, taylor is officially a little girl. She is so active(I think she just got over 2 naps...poor me), wanting to do so much and play all the time. Some of her favorite things to do:
*balls-this is what she calls the balloon...I need to get her some balls
*walk-with whomever will take her by the hands
*play with her babies and give hugs and kiss
*look at babies in magazines
*look at pictures on G.Pa & G.Ma's computers
*eat
*go places
*play with blocks
*read books
*make a mess
*play in the fridge
*dance
*drink from a big girl cup
*feed herself
*play with mom's makeup
For the longest time Taylor has been fascinated by computers and phones(no the toys phones won't do, it has to be the real thing). She constantly wants to play with our phones and type on the computers. Which means, you can never sit down at the computer or talk one the phone without her yelling "up-up." Taylor wants her turn and you are done. Here is our little one play with the "toys!"
In other news, hop over to my sister's blog and she what she is having for baby #2!



4 comments:
her hair is lying down. did you cut it?
She is blossoming and is a very cute little girl!
so cute, don't worry about not walking jada didn't till she was 17 months, so you have a little while..lets get together soon, before I pop
Jonna, she is SO SMART! So many kids barely say anything by the time they are two. I am sure Taylor is just focusing on her verbal skills rather than walking. I didn't know your sis was having a baby, that is exciting your #2's will be close! And let's get together sometime and let Lance and Tay play. Any luck on the home front? We made an offer last week, but decided not to counter, I think we are going to wait a few months and save up some money.
Post a Comment