23 December 2008

merry christmas



I had planned to send out a Christmas Card but just can't seem to get my act together(still have last minute shopping to do). So here is what is was going to be and sorry it is so informal. But we do want to wish you all a Merry Christmas!!!

10 comments:

THE RAINES FAMILY said...

That's a very cute Christmas card. Taylor is adorable! Oh, congrats on the baby! Isn't it exciting!

Anonymous said...

I still want one! Sincerely, Your Mother

Jessie said...

I had so much to get caught up on with your blog. Oh my goodness! I can't believe your pregnant. Congratulations! I was too busy to put out Christmas cards, too. Argh. I feel bad 'cause I've done it every year since we got married. Maybe I'll still do one . . . watch the mail!

The Birds said...

Cute card! I couldn't get it together this year either! I think the internet way is way easier! When are we getting together?

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

Hey girl! Sorry it's been so long!! I've been gone all break in a land were there is no service!! So i'm sorry to hear that you've been so sick! I hope that your lil one on the way gives you a break! When you feel like it call me and we'll get together cuz Scottie is leaving for Denver on Friday for a three month internship....happy day :-( so let's get together. PS I think you should move closer to me.

Heidi said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! Hope you have a great holiday season!!

The Peterson's said...

I love the card and Merry Christmas you too!

E Winzeler said...

Congratulations you guys! That's so exciting! I haven't blogged forever, but it looks like you've been up to such fun...Vegas, Eric's parents coming home, new baby...wahoo! Hope you are enjoying your holidays!

Rees Family said...

Jonna,
I never got back to you on the stuff I would like to order. I will just plan on emailing you when I get back to AZ. Thanks.
Jennifer Rees

The Hunzikers said...

What a cute Christmas card! I have enjoyed reading your blog and getting caught up on what the Sutterfields are up to. How exciting to be looking for a place to live! I really need to come down and get together with you because I feel like there are a million things I need to ask you and get caught up on! Happy 2009!